Winter in Italy
The winter charm of the ‘Marche’ region
From September 1, 2015 to April 30, 2016 berthing with Marina dei Cesari is cheaper!
This offer is aimed at all foreign sailors who choose to spend their winter in Marina dei Cesari: save on your berthing charges and enjoy Fano and the richness of its surroundings.
At Marina dei Cesari you can find:
- Mooring assistance
- Video surveillance 24 hours a day
- Breakwaters measuring 1 kilometre that protect the harbour inside and ensure that Marina dei Cesari is one of the safest marinas in the Adriatic
- Boat Yard with a 75t travel lift and numerous operators providing all the services that a boat owner may need
- Bar and restaurant open all year, with a rich calendar of events during the winter
- The Yacht Club Marina dei Cesari, a meeting place for all the sea lovers
Fano is surrounded by low green and rolling hills. It is a lively town full of beautiful dress shops, bars, restaurants and pubs, cultural events all through the year and a well-preserved historical centre rich of cultural heritage. Fano is easily accessible from the airports of Bologna, Rimini and Ancona connected by the highway.
The surrounding areas of Fano are full of historical villages each with different gastronomic traditions, including many excellences from the truffle to the aged cheese, from the fish soup to the moretta and the unique coffee recipe of the ancient fishermen. Fano is strategically placed between Urbino and Montefeltro in the north and Ancona, Conero and Castelli di Jesi in the south and is easily reached by car.
Fano is a lively city all the year round